Asola Vetro welcomes you and thanks you for visiting the site www.thermoglance.com. By using this site join the unconditionally to the following terms and conditions of use which can be modified at any time and without notice, by Asola Vetro according to their sole discretion, the use of the Site after any changes above will be considered as an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions as amended.
The information, images, photographs, trademarks, products and in general the elements and material that you will find in the Site are disclosed only for promotional and advertising purposes. You can download or copy any of such elements and material only for personal use and not commercial.
Trademarks and other industrial property rights
The information, images, photographs, trademarks, products and in general the elements and material made available through this Site are and shall remain the exclusive property of Asola Vetro: therefore, is expressly prohibited reproduction, partial or total (with the sole exception personal use and not commercial use), distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, totally or in part, and the sale of information, images, photographs, trademarks, products and in general elements and the contents in this Site.
No logo, graphic element or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Asola Vetro.
In particular, denominations and brands Thermoglance and all other trademarks that include the name Thermoglance, registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Asola Vetro and it is expressly prohibited for any reason or purpose, reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification, totally or in part, or sell them. The information, elements and in general the material contained in this Site may contain inaccuracies and / or typographical errors; such information, elements and materials may be subject to changes and / or updates at any time and without notice, at the hands of Asola glass according to its sole discretion.
The connected sites (links) are not controlled by Asola Vetro, which, therefore, is not and can not be held responsible in any way for any reason, cause or title, the content of such linked sites or of the connection addresses. The link does not is no adherence, Asola Vetro by the linked websites.
In accordance with the Legislative Decree no. 196/03, Code on personal data protection, Asola Vetro is operating a policy of protection of personal data of which it is aware, including through the Internet site. In particular, under Article 13 of the Code, we inform all interested parties that use the Site that:
- the personal data provided through e-mail and / or on-line form will be used only to manage correspondence, answer your specific questions and to carry out your request for information about the services offered.
- The provision of data is optional, but the same may be impossible to bring to fruition the fulfillment of your request (form -online) ;
- Treatment related to the services on this web site are made with computerized procedures and manuals and are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations : all aimed at ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of this .
- The data collected will not be disclosed to anyone, at least in this first phase of registration .
- At any time you can exercise, without any formality by registered rights under article 7 that, for your convenience:
Legislative Decree 196/2003
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) of origin of personal data;
b) of purposes and methods of treatment;
c) of logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5 , paragraph 2;
e) of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents .
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.